Pages

Saturday 9 August 2014

summer-calvin harris


Hello guys I hope you guys are well. I am back again with Calvin Harris who produced "summer" a fascinating song, a perfect song to listen to in the summer. On that song Calvin Harris  explains how he fell in love with a girl in the summer and after awhile she acts different like nothing happened, they  fell in love as the leaves turned brown.

Calvin Harris produced and singed "summer" which is very spectacular. the song starts with "when I met you in the summer" and as a listener you can already notice that it is about love and straight after that comes the violin and it applies more effect on the song and that is my favourite part of the song.

 If you would like to listen to another songs from Calvin Harris Click right here http://calvinharris.com/ . . I hope you guys enjoy the music and tell me what is your favorite part of the song and have an awesome day. Life goes on.




0 comments:

Post a Comment